When executing ABM campaigns, agility is an underrated ability.
Agility allows you to execute smaller, more targeted ABM campaigns.
And when you have a more targeted audience, you can speak more directly about their pain points.
These key elements make agility possible within an ABM campaign:
Planning & Strategy - Discovering opportunities and deciding where to spend your limited resources.
Structured and regular communication with sales
- What opportunities can marketing and sales coordinate on to deliver an effective, targeted message?
- What insights can sales share from their discussions with prospects?
- How can you improve the support of your sales team?
Accurate and actionable data
- Do you have accurate data within your CRM and marketing automation platform?
- Can you easily identify sub-segments of your ICP to target?
- Do you have access to analyze your revenue data?
Execution - organized, quick, and quality of ABM marketing campaign assets
Integrated sales and marketing tech
- Do you have integrated tools in place to support your ABM campaigns?
- Are you able to track the KPIs you identified when planning your campaign?
- Can you easily run reports and generate dashboards for each campaign?
Systematic execution of marketing campaigns
- Do you have process documentation that can help guide your execution and improve time-to-delivery?
- Does your team and vendors know their responsibilities when executing an ABM campaign?
- Does your team have a framework or checklist of items to assure quality for each deliverable?